Review of CRAFTS TO MAKE AND SELL EBOOKS. Pick a craft project, make it & sell it!
Product Name: CRAFTS TO MAKE AND SELL EBOOKS. Pick a craft project, make it & sell it!
Description of CRAFTS TO MAKE AND SELL EBOOKS. Pick a craft project, make it & sell it!:
CRAFTS TO MAKE AND SELL EBOOKS. Pick a craft project, make it and sell it!
I’ve prepared a long list of good selling crafts
and the types of places that repeatedly buy them.
So, whether you’re looking for a craft that sells easily
or you already have a favorite craft
and you’re looking for people to buy them,
you’ve come to the right place.
We’re making items that people want to buy.
You, too, can make money offering customers
what they’re looking for.
For three decades I’ve been making handmade items of all kinds, for all kinds of customers. Some of my crafts have been bought and shipped overseas. (I’m in Colorado.)
Because I want to make as much money as possible with my crafts, I’ve been studying closely what sells well and what doesn’t.
I’ve discovered that the crafts that sell well have several things in common ~ even if the crafts themselves are very different.
And crafts that didn’t sell well had other things in common!
Once I figured out these many secrets, I was well on my way to selling every craft I made ~~ and life was better.
The main book has over 100 pages, which include DOZENS of specific crafting ideas. Most of the crafts have several variations, so you can make them uniquely your own.
And what’s equally important, you’ll discover why these particular crafts sell better than others.
Once you understand why something sells and why another thing doesn’t, you can apply these principals to any craft and evaluate if it’s going to be a good seller before you put your time, effort and money into making it.
Furthermore, if you already have a craft you love making ~~ but it’s not selling as well as you had hoped ~~ you can take the principals presented in this book and compare them to your craft item or your method of marketing them.
You’ll quickly see how to BOOST your sales!
Click Here to Get Your Craft Ebooks
We’re all unique individuals ~~ which is why our handmade items are so special.
For this reason, I’ve included a wide variety of craft options in a vast array of mediums ~~ cloth, leather, wood, tile, paint, yarn, ink, stone, etc. So, if you don’t have a craft you love making, you can find one that’s just right for YOU.
Or if you already have a craft, you’ll learn how to make them more marketable and where to find customers who want to buy them.
Thirty years of experience selling crafts cannot be put into a small pamphlet.
It’s not theory and it’s not fluff. It’s useful information that will help you choose the craft that fits both you and your wonderful future craft-buying customers!
~~~ Testimonials ~~~
Here’s what crafters are emailing in
about the ‘Crafts To Make And Sell’ ebook package:
I have been looking for a book like this. Thank you so much. I am a professional long arm quilter and I look for ways to expand my business. This book is just what I need. I really love all the very helpful information.
I do craft shows in addition to quilting quilts for other people. I have been struggling with what crafts to make for craft shows. I have tried several things but I don’t do real well. I think your book gives really great information and I am going to put it to use right away.
Thank you so much for this great book. You did a very nice job.
Terrie Hatcher (Colorado)
Cozy Country Quilt
We sell soap. Your book validated something I was thinking – how to increase sales and make our product more unique. We sell to both locals and tourists. We do special gift sets that are packaged for easy travel.
The next step – here’s the validation part – will be to offer wrap bands that can go over the bars of soap and be customized, such as for holidays, business promotions, etc. That will help us expand our marketing efforts.
I now see how that can lead to more customized products (non-soap). Hmmmmm – lots of new ideas!
Thanks for your help,
Jennifer (Florida) ICEsoaps@aol.com
Thank you. I have printed the first book and have read half of it. It has been a reality check and inspiration so far. I appreciate the work you have put into writing it.
I mostly work with silk painting in an impressionistic way and painting and embellishing on cotton fabric.
This book is helping me to realize different ways to produce
craft products to sell. And find appropriate outlets to sell them.
Thank you again.
Lynn Marie Violich (New Zealand)
No problems downloading the file, didn’t even take that long. I am still reading through it, but have focused on a couple of key areas of interest about filling a niche and doing wood working.
The Google section was excellent and really helped with marketing research. The types of crafts I want to market receive more than a million search hits a month, so that gives me confidence that I’m on the right track.
Bill Herr (Kansas)
1. Finding crafts to make and sell.
2. Determining what sells — and why.
3. Looking past the ordinary — making something unique.
4. Looking for outlets BEFORE deciding what to make.
5. Using Internet keyword tools to find a good selling craft.
6. Starting with a craft idea THEN looking for outlets.
7. Beware of the biz-ops!
8. You are not an assembly line — but repetition brings perfection.
9. Selling your items to many outlets.
10. Using a portfolio and scrapbook to get future sales.
11. Solving the ‘key-stoning’ problem.
12. Customizing your creation to fit the situation. Working in a variety of mediums.
13. Considering time and materials.
14. Customized logos, badges and coats of arms.
15. Solving the difficulties of working at home.
16. Crafters verses craftsmen — how to increase your profits.
17. Earning money as a crafter by teaching and publishing.
18. Matching handmade items to customers.
19. Determining the price of your handmade item.
20. What size should the item be? Why size matters.
21. A word about business cards.
22. A word about advertising.
23. When to consign. When not to.
24. The Trouble with ‘rent-a-booth’ craft outlets.
25. Better ways of selling at craft shows.
26. Selling at home shows, product shows and art shows.
27. Selling other people’s handmade items.
28. Customers — who are they? Why family and friends pose a unique problem and what to do about it.
29. Repeat business and finding similar outlets.
30. Who are the frequent gift givers?
31. Customers — how do you reach them?
32. Creating a new product. Getting started or getting better.
33. Working with wood.
34. Selling on the internet. Having your own website.
35. Selling your crafts on eBay.
36. Keeping records.
37. Problems are meant to be solved. Solutions to seven the most common problems.
38. Project A
39. Project B
40. Project C
41. Project D
42. Where do you go from here?
43. Resource List.
Click Here to Get Your Craft Ebooks
Listen to this personal testimony:
* Learn how you and your crafting friends can make certain simple items which can generate income for you over and over ~~ without ever selling them! (No kidding.) Read on page 21 what these items are and who will pay you.
* Read on page 51 how to arrange for someone else to do the selling while you stay quietly at home working on your creations.
* Learn how you can make additional income writing articles about yourself and other crafters for trade magazines. Page 71.
* Find out how to make money at craft shows without selling a single item. This is explained starting on page 99.
* Discover how you can advertise your crafts with pictures in the local newspaper ~~ for free! The explanation is on page 28.
* Did you know that every city has a type of business that buys handmade items on a regular basis? Read on pages 67 and 68 how to find these businesses and what type of items they’re looking for.
* Did you know there’s a whole world of collectors who are anxious to buy certain items that you can make? Learn about them on page 16.
* Did you know you can get free lessons learning how to make unusual crafts that sell well? Find out how on page 11.
* Did you know it’s fun going to the bank with a fist-full of checks because you make a craft that sells well? ~~ Ya, you probably knew that. But these books explain how that can happen for you!
* You’ll learn about a simple product that you can make that’s used by babies, teens, single adults, mothers, fathers, widows, widowers, grandparents ~ and even pets! Instructions begin on page 91.
* You’ll read about craft items that are sought after by every tourist attraction in the country ~~ actually, in the world!
* I’ll point you to a craft item that never goes out of fashion and is loved by millions of Americans in every generation. The instructions for making this project are found on pages 112 through 115.
Read the story of a woman who quickly found a way to make money from home in the crafting world. She began when she was just a newly-wed. And she continued making money with crafts long after her children were grown and married.
The best part of this story is that you can follow in her footsteps! Even if you live hundreds of miles from a city ~~ in any country in the world.
You can do exactly what she did to make money. Or you can use one of the variations presented in this book to customize her plan to suit yourself.
This is another one of those projects that’s not seasonal and never goes out of fashion.
One of the crafter’s biggest problems is finding more free time to work on his or her creations.
This booklet teaches you how to implement simple changes that automatically cause you to be more productive! …I know these tricks work because I use them.
Even if you use just one of these tips, you’ll have more time for your crafts, family and relaxation.
And of course, the money-saving tips are very valuable, too. If you implement any of these tips, it’ll be like a raise in pay!
You can get all this information today!
Don’t wait to start learning which
CRAFTS TO MAKE AND SELL!
Click Here to Get Your Craft Ebooks
Remember, it’s all GUARANTEED!
* If you don’t find a craft that sells well…
* If you don’t learn who buys these handmade items…
* If you don’t discover how to boost the sales of the craft you’re already making…
* If you don’t learn how to make money without selling a single item…
…I’ll REFUND EVERY PENNY you paid for this information.
You’re invited to ask questions about these books
or to comment on this web site by sending me a message at
I look forward to hearing from you!
A fellow crafter
www.Crafts to Make and Sell.com
Craft Ebooks and Website by Dusty Foster
Copyright (c) 2006-2015. All Rights Reserved.
CRAFTS TO MAKE AND SELL EBOOKS. Pick a craft project, make it & sell it!